We’re proud of our #GOODWOOD Guarantee, and we’ve never had a customer request a refund. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the #GOODWOOD Guarantee we provide the following refund policy for our customers.
If you are unhappy with the quality of your firewood you may request a refund at the time of delivery. You must state why you are requesting a refund. After a delivery is inspected and accepted by the customer, we do not offer refunds. You must reject your delivery at the time of delivery to utilize the #GOODWOOD Guarantee.
Once you have accepted a delivery all sales are final and we offer no warranties, refunds, returns, exchanges, or discounts. We stand by our product and allow customers the time they need to inspect their order, test the moisture content of our firewood, or request USDA documentation.
Once our truck leaves the delivery location, the sale is final.
Unfortunately we’ve had to provide more clear and strict refund and guarantee policies due to a number of overly-entitled customers who have attempted to use our policies against for personal gain.
A Fair Refund Policy
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Hardwood Bros, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of Full Refunds We’d Grant
- If you were just charged for your next month of Hardwood Bros, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Hardwood Bros a couple months ago, and we haven’t made a delivery from Hardwood Bros since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried Hardwood Bros for a couple months, and rejected all of your deliveries or cancelled all of your deliveries you can have your money back.
Examples of Partial Refunds or Credits We’d Grant
- If you forgot to cancel Hardwood Bros a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Hardwood Bros in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in Touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send our customer support team a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.